Tuesday, October 09, 2007

K FOLKS-CURED OF HEP-C=THANKS AMIGHTY G.& SON J.C.


YA I KNOW!ME TOO,I THOUGHT IT COULDN'T be real,i mean,i wasnt no one special.Y should i be cured of hep-c when thousands need it more then myself?Well i cannot answer those Qs.but i can tell u i take selenium & a multi vit/day,i am on methadone & take amiltripiline & oxazapam to sleep.in the mornings i feel rough,sometimes getting sick repeatedly,& smoking weed helps control this nasea & helps me with my eating.I never feel hungry except when i smoke.If i didnt smoke i wouldnt eat at all.now harper wants to turn me into a criminal making longer jail terms as well.I need medical marijuana but cannot access this drug legally.I thought this was a free country & that if smoking pot helped to make me eat,wats the biggee??i will not be voting pc this year.Just watch our social programs start to go now folks,PC R in Town & they Bringing us all down~!~~vote NDP or GREEN!!!PEace N LOVE NOT WARS N WALLS EH FOLKS!!!

No comments: