




So ya being HIV+ & single sucks large!~Its almost impossable finding a woman to date.& Girlfriends R few n far between.I have heard of the term bug chaser's,peoples that search out poz peoples & try to catch HIV purposly!This can have dire consequences indeed!So i advise anyone thats poz to just inform others as best u can & when having sex have safe sex!!!Don't share needles kids as its not cool,& u can catch hep-c & HIV!HIV doesnt kill U,but its continuous attack on your immune ststem leaves u open to infections & bacteria's that otherwise wouldnt be a problem,if u were a normal person.Its peoples reactions to U telling them that U R poz that can either make or break ,either way u will find out rightasway if they want to stick around they will but most find excuses & leave.Thats ok i dont blame them abit.I think i would feel the same eh!I try to take things 1 day at a time & live it like its my last!If things go ok i should have a decent summer.I am hoping to find a woman,PHA hopefully but its not a requirement!!!So if yer a single female & your as beautifull inside as U R out,like sunsets & walks ,movies & not high maintenence then email me at jamesgsud@hotmail.com or try joeniceguy2005@yahoo.ca ok send pics please & a bio to!!!PEACE N LOVEW NOT WARS N WALLS EH FOLKS!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment