Sunday, September 21, 2008
Busted for Possesion of Weed,I am HIV+ & have epilepsy!
The crown wants a yr for possesion of a 1/2 oz of weed.Being that i am HIV+,& have epilepsy,I feel as though my own rights have been trampled on!Too invade my own home & take me away to be locked up in a cold,cement bed,jail,not giving me a phone call or letting me out on a form 19=promise to appear.I luckily made bail on my own signature & a 1,200 no deposit bail.I tried talking to DR's about my problem & none will sign the application form for me to smoke it legally!If no Drs will sign,even for the sick & slowly dieing,then i think society has abandoned its most vulnerable peoples.Having nasea in the mornings,& it helps me to eat.That alone should do it,but sadly no such luck.I have been preaching harm reduction for 3 yrs now & yet my own Drs will not practice it with me.I want to ove to BC,as pot laws there seem to be more lax.I want to be able to smoke in my own house if i so choose to do so.I am now not even supposed to smoke it,due to bail conditions!GOD help me again!!!He has pulled my butt out of the frying pan so many times now !You have to be carefull for what you pray for these days eh folks!I miss being in love...being with someone...holding hands as we walk n all the other stuff as well.Jail bound again maybe eh!Asif a person with HIV that gets busted with weed actually has to suffer further by his stress levels being elevated thereby shortening his life!To be treated like a criminal,i am used to that by now,even though i no longer engage in any criminal activity other then smoking some herb so i can feel better.Pot should be made legal & taxed,& it should be easier to access as well!I thought i lived in a free country.Guess i was very wrong all along!!!A beacon to other nation's?I am still proud to be canadian,& wish the USA would ease up & get a real life!Do other things then invade & kill,jail peoples & all the other wonderfull stuff the usa is doing these days.I watched a documentary that said all the nations know that the end is close but do not want to freak society out,as it would break down.the yr i will watch the flu & get my shot-it is predicted that many peoples with pass away due to this flu bug,h5n1 is bird flu that has killed folks over in china,& any baby's getting sick!By a couple of brothers that put the poison in the milk of kids!Folks R flippin already!How long will we continue this way?I put my faith in GOD,Jesus Christ & the Holy Spirit to help & guide me on the right path.That i do not deviate & that i may have eternal life through him who died on the cross.in Jesus name i pray this day eh!Not sure Y i added that into this,but there it is anyways eh?PEACE N LOVE NOT WARS N WALLS EH FOLKS!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment